(1) These rules apply to Chromacity Mars Division and its members. These rules
are to complement the rules for Chromacity and are considered to be legal and useable
by all divisions. The organization of Chromacity is a club
consisting of friends and associates who have similar interests. The purpose is
to belong with out prior predigest or to owe any thing to the club or to be
required to be something that the person does not want any part of, the
discontent of its members. The club is considered a friendship / fellowship club and
is not a gang out to hurt others. Chromacity is owned and controlled by the CA's. The
following is the bylaws of Chromacity Mars and are used by all its members. These
include the JAKA laws (URCIA). The Mars Base Division follows this set of bylaws
which is similar to the Chromacity laws. Mars is controlled & owned by the
Chief Admiral. The Chief Admiral, Central Admiral & Commander Admiral, are all
members of Mars and are in command of Mars. The sections of Mars follow these
laws that are governed by the Chief Admiral. They also must follow the
Chromacity bylaws. The Sections of the Mars Base may not set up its own set of
major bylaws or by this agreement they may use these set of laws for their
constitution of the Mars. The Chief Admiral reserves the right to make changes in
the Mars Base with out notice.
- Some records might be taken on members, and will remain confidential.
Everyone dose not need a complete personal record.
- The CA's (Senior officers/Board of directors/Admirals) of Mars is the Chief
Admiral, Central Admiral, Commander Admiral, Command Admiral, Commodore,
Admiral, and the
Corporal Admiral Chief General, Central General,
- (4) Mars is made up of Sections 1) Einahpets 2)Aras 3)Phobos 4)Estrella 5)Bolivia
6) Deimos. These sections are controlled by the CG’s. Mars Base division
consists of friends and associates of the Chief Admiral, Central Admiral, Colonel
and most of the CG’s. This division is the largest of all others and is
separated into sections taken care of by CG’s of separate groups of people.
Mars is a science fiction, Automotive electronic etc. division. Saturn is a
mostly girls division with few exceptions. Saturn is made up of friends and
associates of the Captain Admiral, Commodore Admiral, Commander Admiral Saturn has no
clear definitions of its goals or interests.
- (5) Mars does not advocate, endorse violence, theft, or drugs. Mars in all senses
& purposes is not a street gang endorsing or committing acts of violence to
other people not associated to or not to Chromacity. The club does not endorse the use
of drugs or sale of such materials for any club activities. The club is not
intended to be a crime organization of property. Chromacity does not advocate use of
Cigarettes or alcohol by members under legal age.
- (6) Problems among members will be worked out by a CA\GA. Chromacity makes no
warrantees, guarantees or refunds to the content or satisfaction of the club to
its Official members or unofficial members. Chromacity accepts no responsibility for
individual members actions or doings outside of the club to and for which others
are injured or mistreated or insulted in any manner shape or form
- (7) Chromacity meeting are held at least once a month, All CA’s or CG’s are
not required to be present. Mars meeting are to be held as often as possible.
All decisions concerning anything may be changed at anytime by the CA’s in any
and all situations due to their ranks and membership in Chromacity. "MARS
BASE DIVISION" until decided by the Chief Admiral The division is
controlled and owned by the Chief Admiral first, Central Admiral of Mars Base
"Aras" second and the Commodore Admiral of Mars-02 Third. Reserving
the right to do as they please and reserves that right for changing things. Also
reserving all rights of Jaka The Commodore Admiral is first in command of Mars
Base-02 The CA’s ranks may not be added by any one but the Chief Admiral. The
divisions can set up its bases laws and courts to be governed by the CA's.
They also must follow the Chromacity bylaw. The divisions are to set up its own
set of division bylaws or by this agreement they may use these set of laws for
their constitution like these of the Mars Base.
- (8) All books membership cards and club materials are considered property of
All property of the Clubs including all flags and membership cards, and any
other material used by the Club and its affiliated organizations.
Exceptions are for the items paid for.
- (9) UDAJ law nine be that
as it may is in effect for Mars.
- (10) You don't have to have a active membership, to still be considered a member
- (11) Memberships icUDAJ, IMM, United Republic of Chronicity,
Chronicity, El Grupo De Chicanos, members are automatically considered members
of Chromacity, and / or Mars Base.
- (12) The Chromacity flag is a white stars on navy blue. Mars has a black triangle,
with a large "M" in the center.
- (13) Due respect is given to each person who is a member. Saluting can be used if
someone wishes to use it. A membership card can be issued to you. The fee for
the card is 50 cents Dues are set among all CA's by a majority vote.
- (14) The CA's reserves the right to make changes in the organization, and bylaws
at any time. CA's can allow anyone to join Chromacity. CG’s may also allow
anyone to join. The rank CA is assigned only by the Chief Admiral or Central
- (15) CG’s are next in command in Mars. The CG’s are the Chief General, Central
General, Corporal General, Commander General, Command General, Captain General, Commodore
and the Corporal General. CG’s don’t have the right to elect CA’s or
- (16) Membership is life time of Chromacity, unless any CA is to have the member
removed. No physical harm is intended to any member who is demoted or membership
- (17) CA's can not be voted out, but if they quit, and they are not wanted back,
they can not get their rank back. CG’s, ranking members and non ranking
members, don’t have this protection All ranks are assigned and demoted by the
CA’s and CG’s only. With each rank you will be advised of what you can do,
and the privileges of that rank which you have. You can have more then one rank,
however 2 ranks is the maximum. The CA’s ranks may not be changed by any one
but the Chief Admiral.
- (18) Minimum Age aloud in Mars 1) Einahpets age 16, 2) Aras age 18, 3)Phobos age
18 4)Estrella age 17, 5)Bolivia age 10 Males or
Females may join Chromacity, they are assigned ranks based on association to higher
ranking members. No member under 15 may be a CA or CG. Absolutely no official
members under 10. If members have siblings under 10 an unofficial membership with
a card only may be issued or aloud.
- Please report any violations of the TOS to our webmaster.
- Saturn Neptune Mercury and Jupiter Follow Mars bylaws and are
presently under leadership of Mars. As in other divisions of Chromacity
people who are in this division wanted their own separate division to add members
of their own. This is sometimes a slow process when they don't actively participate
in the club on a regular basis. We are not in the business of
dropping members so we keep them and their status unless the otherwise say so or
quit. We will allow anyone who wishes to be aligned with these divisions to
become members. We will even separate them, if enough members in these
divisions wish it.
- (19) Codes. Codes are no longer printed and are out of date. All codes used
before 1-1-1999 are void.
You are visitor
Main Home Page:
®2000- ®2004 Chromacity.org, Chromacity.net Copyright © ®2004
expressed on some or all of the sites created by Garza-Designs.com
may not reflect the personal opinions of Garza-Designs.com or
its employees or Staff or Other web pages or associates found
anywhere within any of the sites listed here within.
Wednesday, April 04, 2012 11:06:01 AM
GARZA DESIGNS INC.