Part 2 - You know you're a true
1. "Vacation" means going up north on
2. You measure distance in hours.
3. You know several people who have hit
a deer more than once.
4. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C"
the same day.
5. You can drive 65 mph through 2
feet of snow during a raging blizzard,
6. You see people wearing camouflage
at social events (including weddings).
7. You install security lights on your
house and garage and leave both
8. You carry jumper cables in your
car and your girlfriend knows how to use
9. You design your kid's Halloween
costume to fit over a snowsuit.
10. Driving is better in the winter
because the potholes are filled with
11. You know all 4 seasons: almost
winter, winter, still winter and
12. You can identify a southern or
13. Your idea of creative landscaping
is a statue of a deer next to your blue
14. You were unaware that there is a
legal drinking age.
15. Down South to you means Ohio
16. A brat is something you eat.
17. Your neighbor throws a party to
celebrate his new pole barn.
18. You go out to fish fry every Friday.
19. Your 4th of July picnic was
moved indoors due to frost.
20. You have more miles on your
snow blower than your car.
21. You find 0 degrees "a little
22. You drink pop and bake with soda.
23. Your doctor tells you to drink
and you know it's not medicine.
24. You know what a Yooper is.
25. You think owning a Honda is Un
26. You know that UP is a place, not a
27. You know it's possible to live in a
28. You understand that when visiting
the best thing to
wear is a Kevlar vest.
29. You actually understand these jokes,
and you forward them to all your