- These rules apply to Chromacity Pluto Base Division and its members. These rules
are to complement the rules for Chromacity and are considered to be legal and useable
by all divisions. The organization of Girl Power is a club
consisting of friends and associates who have similar interests. The purpose is
to belong with out predigest or to owe any thing to the club. The club is considered a friendship club and
is not a gang out to hurt others. Chromacity is owned and controlled by the CA's. The
following is the bylaws of Pluto Base Girl Power and are used by all its members.
Pluto Base Girl Power is controlled by the Captain General. The sections of
Pluto as they are created will follow these
laws that are governed by the Chief Admiral, Central Admiral and Captain
General. They also must follow the
Chromacity bylaws. The Chief Admiral & Captain Admiral reserves the right to make changes in
the Pluto Base with out notice.
- Pluto Base division Sections consists of friends
- Pluto Base does not advocate, endorse violence, theft, or drugs.
Pluto Base in all senses
& purposes is not a street gang endorsing or committing acts of violence to
other people not associated to or not to Chromacity. The club does not endorse the use
of drugs or sale of such materials for any club activities. The club is not
intended to be a crime organization of property.
- Problems among members will be worked out by
Rachel C. Chromacity makes no
warrantees, guarantees or refunds to the content or satisfaction of the club to
its Official members or unofficial members. Chromacity accepts no responsibility for
individual members actions or doings outside of the club to and for which others
are injured or mistreated or insulted in any manner shape or form
- Chromacity meeting are held at least once a month, All CA’s or CG’s are
not required to be present. Pluto Base Girl Power meetings are to be held as often as possible.
All decisions concerning anything may be changed at anytime.
- All books membership cards and club materials are considered property of
All property of the Clubs including all flags and membership cards, and any
other material used by the Club and its affiliated organizations, unless Paid
- You don't have to have a active membership, to still be considered a member
- Due respect is given to each person who is a member. Saluting can be used if
someone wishes to use it. A membership card can be issued to you. The fee for
the card is 50 cents Dues are set among all CA's by a majority vote.
- Mars law nine is in can be used by Pluto
- The CA's reserves the right to make changes in the organization, and bylaws
at any time. CA's can allow anyone to join Chromacity. CG’s may also allow
anyone to join. The rank's CA or CG is assigned only by the Chief Admiral or Central
- The CG's (Officers/Board of
Directors/Generals) are the Chief General, Central General, Corporal
General, Commodore General, Commander General,
Captain General, and the Command General. The CG's reserves the right to help the CA's make changes
in the organization at anytime, and can allow anyone to join. Only the
Chief Admiral and Central Admiral (CA's) can add people to the rank of CG.
- Ranks below the CA's and CG's
are Captain, Commander, Lieutenant Commander, Lieutenant, Lieutenant
Junior Grade, Ensign and Member. These lower ranks are assigned by Rachel for
her Division and Section's. The Lower ranks have no
assigned duties in Chromacity unless stated by the Captain General Rachel
- CG’s have equal command in Chromacity. The CG’s are the Chief General, Central
General, Corporal General, Commander General, Command General, Captain General, Commodore
and the Corporal General.
- Membership is life time of Chromacity, But
loss of membership in Pluto is decided by Rachel C. Unless any
other CA or CG wishes to have a Pluto member reassigned to a different
division. No physical harm is intended to any member who is demoted or membership
- CA's and CG’s (Captain General Rachel C.)
can not be voted out, but if they quit, and they are not wanted back,
they can not get their rank back, or membership. Other ranking members and non ranking
members, don’t have this protection. All ranks are assigned and demoted by the
CA’s and CG’s only. With each rank you will be advised of what you can do,
and the privileges of that rank which you have. You can have more then one rank,
however 2 ranks is the maximum. The CA’s ranks may not be changed by any one
but the Chief Admiral.
- Some restrictions may apply - See Captain General for
additional membership rules & regulations she may have, not listed at
time this was written.
Please report any violations of the TOS to our webmaster.